Personal Data Settings
Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person
Any operation or set of operations that are performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data…
A person whose personal data is being processed.
A natural person under the age of 16.
We / us (capitalized or not)
Elevek by CF
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is legal, fair and transparent. Our processing activities have legal reasons.
- We always consider your rights before processing personal data.
- We will provide processing information upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose.
- Our processing activities adjust to the purpose for which the Personal Data was collected.
- Processing is done with minimal data.
- We only collect and process the minimum amount of personal data necessary for any purpose.
- Processing is limited for a period of time.
- We will not store your personal data any longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Rights of Data Subjects
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information - means that you have the right to know if your Personal Data is being processed; what data is collected, where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of access - which means that you have the right to access data collected from / about you. This includes the right to request and obtain a copy of your collected personal data.
- Right of rectification - which means that you have the right to request the rectification or deletion of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to delete - which means that, in certain circumstances, you can request that your personal data be deleted from our records.
- Right to restrict processing - that is, when certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing - meaning that, in certain cases, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example, in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to Automated Processing - which means that you have the right to object to Automated Processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on Automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is a result of creating a profile that has legal effects in relation to or significantly affects you.
- Right to data portability - you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a computer-readable format or, if feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to file a complaint - in the event that we refuse your request under the Access Rights, we will provide a reason why. If you are not satisfied with how your order was handled, please contact us.
- Right to help from the supervisory authority - that is, you have the right to help from a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies, such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent - you have the right to withdraw any consent for the processing of your personal data..
Data we gather
Information automatically collected about you:
- Browser information
- Operating system information
- Information about mobile devices (for example, device identifier, mobile device operating system, etc.)
- Internet Service Provider (ISP) IP address
- Viewed content
- Geographic location
- Connection speed
- Visit time Source website, application or service
- Enrolment time
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data to:
- Provide Elevek by CF products and services.
- Fulfil your requests
- Improve our services and products
- Personalize and create your Elevek by CF experience
- Operate our business
- Understand how users interact with Elevek by CF
- We use your personal data legitimately and / or with your consent.
Who else can access your personal data
We do not share your personal data with strangers.
Personal data about you, in some cases, is provided to our trusted partners, to provide you with the service or to improve the customer experience.
We share your data with:
Connected third parties:
We disclose your personal data to third parties or public entities when we are legally required to do so.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties, if you have consented or if there are other legal reasons for doing so.
How do we protect your information
- We do our best to keep your personal data safe.
- We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (like HTTPS).
- Furthermore, we use anonymization and pseudonymitication when appropriate.
- We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
- Although we try our best, we cannot guarantee the security of the information.
- However, we promise to notify the competent authorities of data leaks.
- We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests.
- We will do everything reasonably possible to avoid security breaches and assist the authorities in the event of any leakage.
We do not intend to knowingly collect or collect information from children. Likewise, we do not target children in our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make websites work.
We can only access cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level.
Choosing to disable cookies may prevent the use of certain functions…
- Necessary cookies - These cookies are necessary so that you can use some important features on our website, such as login. These cookies did not collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies - These cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and allows you to provide more personalized features.
- Analytical cookies - These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
- Advertising cookies - These cookies are used to provide you with advertisements relevant to you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an ad. They are usually placed on the site by advertising networks with the permission of the site operator. These cookies remind you that you have visited a website and that information is shared with other organizations, such as advertisers. Often, targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to the functionality of the website provided by the other organization.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings.
Alternatively, you can control some third-party cookies using a privacy enhancement platform, such as opt out.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com.
For more information on cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
We use Google Analytics to measure traffic to our website.
If you want to disable Google Analytics tracking, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page.
Supervisory Authority contact information
Phone: +34 943 056 374
Last modified: February 01, 2021